Tekla Structural Designer is a software that empowers architects to break down and plan structures productively and beneficially. It is a computerized software loaded with numerous extraordinary elements for improved cement and steel plans. This software helps design organizations to win more work and boost benefits. It is known to help huge models with various synchronous clients, yet is viewed as generally costly, complex to learn and fully utilize. It is a professional tool capable of performing three processes: designing, modelling and analysis.
Big or small structures are generally made of steel and cement. Tekla Structures is a building information modelling (BIM) software used to design building materials, including steel, cement, wood, and glass. BIM online courses empower its students to make and oversee 3D primary models in cement or steel and guide them through the cycle from concept to manufacture.
Tekla Designs gives more straightforward demonstrating, quicker, and more secure handling alongside ongoing information sharing and further developed efficiency. It can create, combine, manage and share precise multi-material 3D models filled with building information.
There are three types of slabs in this course: –
- Slab on Beams
- Flat Slab
- Ribbed Slab
Course Curriculum: –
- Introduction to TEKLA Structures
- Generating the Model Geometry
- Report Generation and Plotting
- Adding Roof, Foundation, Beam, Column etc.
- Adding Reinforcement to the Model
- Create General Arrangement Drawings
- TEKLA BIM (Building Information Modelling)
- Modelling and Drawing Functionality
- Applying different types of Connections
- Material Takeoff Reports
- Setting Project Information
- Drawing Properties
Benefits of this course: –
- Quick design time: – Overcome the limitations of traditional engineering software to design faster and increase profits. With Tekla Structural Designer Course, you can learn and create information-rich physical models with all the information needed to automate a project’s structural analysis and change management fully.
- Easy to update the changes: – Calculations reports are connected straightforwardly to the model, so they get updated naturally. It implies you can oversee changes immediately without producing new reports when changes happen suddenly.
- Fast plan comparison: – It only takes a few minutes to create a range of alternative plans and establish the most cost-effective solution for your customers. You will become more competitive and be able to bid more efficiently with minimal effort.
- Code Compliant Design: – Browse a wide variety of worldwide plan codes of training. The Tekla Structural Designer course supports Eurocodes, US, India and Australia, as well as UK standards.
This full-fledge course covers everything from drawing grids to generating reports and drawings. It is suitable for Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, and Engineering Students. Before taking this course, a basic understanding of structural design and structural analysis methods or concepts is a basic requirement. Enrolling in this course will help the business owner to transform their business and earn maximum profit. This software is designed for BIM and to help engineers maximize collaboration with all other project parties, including architects, fabricators and contractors. This course will help Structural Engineers, Civil Engineers, and Engineering students to gain experience and explore more good job opportunities.